The results of the races will be updated right here after the races! Follow our social media accounts, too, for additional information.
11-13.6.2021 Kannon Romu SavoNats, Motopark Raceway
“The first round of FuelTech Nitrobike Showdown raced last weekend at Motopark Raceway, Savo, Finland. Unfortunately Sunday was rainy day and we could see only 3 qualifying rounds. That’s why some of the riders didn’t get a time and all of them had a lot of problems with engines and set ups. But it was the first race after a long break. It was nice to see there two new riders to ride a few license runs too, Marko Lantto and Kalle Myllylä. Soon we have even more riders on track.”
Here you are. Result of qualifying and some pics of Kannon Romu Savo Nationals.
1. Mikko Rajaniemi TFB “Sirpa” 1364 cc 6,991 s / 320,82 kmh
2. Lasse Leponiemi TF Twin 160cid Overkill 7,304 s / 305,57 kmh
3. Torsti Kettula TF Twin 168cid PRP 7,388 s / 273,25 kmh
4. Aku Lantto TFB Harsh 1699cc 8,423 s / 177,12 kmh
5. Samu Kemppainen TF Twin 196cid V60 10,079 s / 255,57 kmh
6. Harri Piensalmi TF Twin 186 cid 14,253 s / 92,70 kmh
CANCELLED: 8-10.7.2021 Temacon NitroNats, LSK Business Park
Unfortunately, Kauhava Nitro Nationals is cancelled. The environmental permit decision has been appealed.
CANCELLED: 30-31.7.2021 Rengaskeskus Night Race, LSK Business Park
Unfortunately, Rengaskeskus Night Race at LSK Business Park is cancelled.